The fans are jealous of his family background!
Through the drama "My Woman" actor and model Kang Dong-won's father's work has been revealed. "My Woman" is about the Korean exports companies through by sea, and the corporation happened to be SP Chosun, a company in the same expertise.
Kang Dong-won's nickname is 'mom's friend's son' who's successful in whatever he does whom everyone experienced as a comparison by their parents. Kang Dong-won's good looks, brightness for graduating Hanyang University (one of the top schools) and having a good family background.
Source : cynews.cyworld.com/Se...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"[ChanMi's star news] Kang Dong-won, a huge corporation vice president's son"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Actress Ko Hyeon-jeong Goes Candid on Popular Radio Shows
Actress Ko Hyeon-jeong, known for avoiding media spotlight, plans to come out of her mysterious veil,...More
'The Good, the Bad, the Weird' Draws 4 Million Viewers
Director Kim Jee-woon's new movie "The Good, the Bad, the Weird" is topping the box office with 400-,...More
Park Yong-ha Attracts 23,000 Fans to Fan Meeting in Japan
Hallyu star Park Yong-ha met with some 23,000 Japanese fans through a series of fan meetings in eigh,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.