Source : www.koreatimes.co.kr...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Film "Typhoon" to Be Distributed in U.S. thru DreamWorks SKG
The film "Typhoon" directed by Kwak Gyeong-taek will be distributed to North America next year through DreamWorks SKG, a major American distributor.
An official from CJ Entertainment, a distribution agency, said on Dec. 20, "We reached an agreement last week with DreamWorks SKG, a major distribut,...More
Japanese Star Filmmaker Fed Up With Korean Wave
Japanese filmmaker Shinji Aoyama, recently in Korea to attend the Seoul Independent Film Festival, has unusually strong opinions about the Korean Wave. Aoyama visited Korea on Dec. 9 to participate in the Shinji Aoyama Specials, one of events of the Seoul Independent Film Festival, where he opened u,...More
Melodrama flick 'My Girl and I' less impressive than Japanese version
When watching the Japanese hit movie, "Crying Out Love, in the Center of the World", it's hard not to cry - sophisticated acting, a refined screenplay and a resonant theme combine to create a lasting impression. By contrast, when watching the Korean remake "My Girl and I", it's hard to cry.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
*** Giveaways ***
Drama of the week