Source : english.kbs.co.kr...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Korea Film Council Plans to Nurture the Local Movie Industry
From 2011, part of the price of a ticket to a Korean film will help fund the making of new films. Three percent of box-office sales, which is around W30 billion a year, goes to the Korean film development fund, and half of the proceeds going to the fund will be redistributed to film-makers.
Korea to Get More TV Channels Next Year
Korea will get some dozen new TV channels next year. Korea Communications Commission data acquired by the Chosun Ilbo on Wednesday show the government is reviewing the introduction of multi-mode service in 2010.
MMS is a service whereby terrestrial networks simultaneously send broadcasting signal,...More
Korean Cuisine Impresses Washington's High Society
The Korea Foundation hosted a Korean luncheon at the Willard InterContinental in downtown Washington D.C. Tuesday, as part of efforts to promote the country's cuisine to the world. Some 150 food columnists, restaurant business people, Korea experts attended the gathering.
The participants include,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.