According to AGB Media Nilson Research, SBS's Wed-Thurs drama 'Daemul – Big Thing' recorded only 25.5% viewer rating on 25.5%; this is 2.8% less than last episode's 28.3%.
On the episode which went air on the 27th, Seo Hye-rim (Ko Hyeon-jeong) attended a discussion as the representative of the ruling party; she met people with tears, then she was able to drew clapping and cheering from the audience. But the setting was too unreal for the viewer; that might be the reason for the decreasing in viewer rating.
On the other hand, 'The Fugitive Plan B' showed gradual increase by recording 12.8%. This is 2-3% higher than the last episode. "Home Sweet Home", the follow-up of 'Naughty Kiss', recorded 6.4%, which is about the same rating as 'Naughty Kiss'. There is a good chance that the missing viewers of 'Daemul - Big Thing' moved to 'The Fugitive Plan B'.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"'Daemul' is expriencing the aftereffect of PD/Writer change...3% lower viewer rating"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016Movies Nominees Most Popular Actor in a Movie Most Popular Actor in a Drama
Drama of the week