Source : www.koreatimes.co.kr...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Love, loss and lucid cinematic silence
"Lost in Love" is a confession of fear, be it fear of love, of regret, of loss or of saying the wrong things out of indifference or ignorance.
The film follows the emotional paths of two college friends, Yeon-su and Woo-jae, over their 10 years of friendship.
Yeon-su (Song Yoon-ah) has long had a ,...More
Thai TV broadcasting company's advertising income soars with Jewel In The Palace
The advertising income of the Thai TV broadcasting company has greatly soared with the airing of Jewel In The Palace ("Dae Jang Geum").
Channel 3, a TV broadcasting company that introduced Jewel In The Palace ("Dae Jang Geum") in Thailand, reported that its first-quarter advertising income increa,...More
Drama "Sorry, I Love You" to Air on Japanese TV
The KBS TV drama "Sorry, I Love You" (2004) starring So Ji-sub and Im Soo-jeong will begin airing on a Japanese terrestrial TV network on May 17.
According to So's agency, BOF, "Sorry, I Love You" will air on TV Tokyo every week from Monday to Thursday at 12:30 a.m., starting from the 17th.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017