Source : www.koreatimes.co.kr...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Weddings Fit for a King Enjoy Renaissance
Royalty is in vogue in Korea a year after the death of the last heir to its nonexistent throne, fueled by the success of the soap opera "The Palace", ("Princess Hours") which imagines the everyday woes of a fictional Korean royal family in the 21st century. Royal weddings are especially popular sinc,...More
'Korean Wave' Attracting Female Tourists to S.Korea
The popularity of Korean celebrities, TV dramas and movies in Asia, is helping to bring in the foreign tourists.
A study by Korea's tourism authority shows the number of female visitors have grown at the fastest rate.
Chang Yeo-jeong has details.
"Hallyu", the Korean Wave, or the remarkable pop,...More
New culture minister to promote exchanges with Asia
South Korea's new culture minister on Monday vowed to boost cultural ties with Asian countries that have widely embraced Korean cultural products.
"The concept of the 'Korean Wave' seems to have been swept along with the idea that it is broadly economic and (reminiscent) of cultural imperialism",,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.