Source : www.koreatimes.co.kr...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
'Samaria,' a tale of prostitution and forgiveness
Among some moviegoers, scriptwriter and director Kim Ki-duk is respected as among the most original filmmakers of today, gifted with a fervid imagination of brutality and despair and the narrative talent to control them. To others, he's a disturbing and blunt fellow who dwells upon violence and voye,...More
Korean Films: Rated to Sell
Korean movies are enjoying a renaissance with some hit flicks recently, but the ratings given some of the latest films are the subject of criticism for being too low and allowing youths to see far too sexually suggestive and violent content. "Movies have lately been showing a downward trend in ratin,...More
Korean director to film 'Expats'
Asian film directors such as Ang Lee of "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" and action film guru, John Woo, the first Asian to direct a major motion picture, "Broken Arrow", (1996) have earned respect in Hollywood. This undercurrent of fascination for Asian culture is also shown in the success of Tom C,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
*** Giveaways ***
Drama of the week