Source : www.koreatimes.co.kr...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Into the Animation World
Movie festival where visitors can experience the North American and European animations is coming to Korea.
Animpact announced on April 17 that it is holding 'World's Top 10 Animation Festival' from April 23 to 27 in Myungdong Central Cinema.
There will be some 50 animations that will be intro,...More
Animpact to be Held in Myeong-dong
The second collection of award-winning anime films that were invited to Animpact, the country's first monthly animation film festival, will be screened April 23-27 at the Joongang Cinema in Myeong-dong, Seoul.
The first collection included some 50 films from Latin America, the Middle East, Southe,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Movie of the Week