“It's like he just came out from an anime”
Many stars attended the 2011 S/S Seoul fashion Week, which was held at Seoul SETEC on the 22nd.
Many 'fashionistars' such as Kim Hyun-joong, Lee Cheon-hee, Noh Min-woo-I, Lucid Paul visited to watch the show. Especially, Kim Hyun-joong showed off his tidy fashion sense by wearing a simple grey suit. He earnestly watched the show with drinking juice from time to time.
On the other hand, this year's '2011 S/S Seoul Fashion Week' is consisting with 130 Korean brands, 61 fashion shows and will be held from October 22nd to 28th.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"'Walking Statue', Kim Hyun-joong's fashion show trip"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Cha Seung-won said, "Do I have a cancer? It's a groundless rumor"
Cha Seung-won, who was hospitalized due to an acute viral infection, went to Hawaii for the shooti,...More
So Ji-sub participates in a wake of Park Yong-ha's father... He is true 'Man of Loyalty'
Actor So Ji-sub will show his friendship with the late Park Yong-ha once again. Ex-music producer,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.