The star groups 2AM and 2PM visited Japan via Haneda airport on April 10 to promote their documentary movie entitled "Beyond the ONEDAY - Story of 2PM & 2AM", which will be released in June, Japanese media reported on April 11.
Around 1,500 Japanese fans including enthusiastic fans who stayed the night from the day before, gathered at the airport and greeted the group enthusiastically while chanting the names of group members. Taek Yeon of 2PM said, "Thank you for coming here to welcome us". And all the group members said in a loud voice, "The movie of 2AM and 2PM is finally ready to open", and the fans gave a huge ovation.
The documentary movie "Beyond the ONEDAY", in which the group members of 2AM and 2PM appear together, is directed by the director Omichi Shoichi, and it will be released in Japan nationwide beginning from Toho Cinemas Roppongi Hills on June 30.
Source : english.kbs.co.kr/Ent...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016Movies Nominees Most Popular Actor in a Movie Most Popular Actor in a Drama
Drama of the week