The two will leave their hand prints in a ceremony outside of Grauman's Chinese Theater in Hollywood, California on June 23 and 24, the 1st Look said. Their stars will be lined up on the famed walk alongside Hollywood legends like Charlie Chaplin, Marilyn Monroe, and Harrison Ford.
Lee, who made his successful Hollywood debut with "G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra" in 2009, expressed his gratitude as he awaits the release of its sequel, "G.I. Joe: Retaliation".
"I heard the news when I was shooting the movie in the United States", Lee said during an interview in downtown Seoul. "I first thought it was a lie since it was such an unbelievable thing".
The award-winning veteran actor Ahn will be honored for his work in nearly 100 films, the promoter said. As one of the country's most beloved actors, Ahn recently played a college professor in "Unbowed", a low-budget South Korean film based on a true story. (Yonhap)
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Drama of the week