We would like to extend our invitation to all international students who want to further their education at Dongguk University, one of the few Buddhist affiliated universities in the world.
Founded in 1906, Dongguk University provides a world-class education that bridges East and West on many levels. Its doors have always been open to students and teachers of all faiths and philosophies. Students and professors from around the globe enhance the quality of education on each of Dongguk's four campuses by bringing together dramatically diverse life experiences and cultures in a common educational mission.
The Seoul campus is located in the center of Seoul, the capital of Korea, so Dongdaemun Market, Insadong Street, Myeongdong and City Hall are easily accessible from the university. Students can enjoy both modern and traditional aspects of Korea. For more information, please check our homepage at http://www.dongguk.edu/.
We hope students join us in the exciting educational endeavor and we will do our best to make their stay in Korea truly memorable and profitable one in terms of both their personal and educational development.
1. Program Objective
The Korean Government Scholarship Program is designed to provide higher education in Korea for international students, with the aim of promoting international exchange in education, as well as mutual friendship amongst the participating countries.
2. Total Number of Applicants for Nomination: 15 persons(for Dongguk Univ.)
3. Applicable Fields for Dongguk: Please check the attached file.
4. Selection Process
The selection process for scholars will proceed in three steps. Firstly, applicants must be selected by one
of the following organizations: an embassy, an adoption association or a university. Secondly, applicants
who passed the first step must be selected by the NIIED(National Institution for International Education)
Selection Committee. Finally, applicants who passed the second step must gain admission from a university.
5. Duration of Scholarship: 1 year of Korean Language course + 2 years of Master's or Doctoral
6. Scholarship: Roundtrip Airfare, 100% tuition fees, 100% language training fee, living expences, insurance etc.
7. Dongguk University Homepage: http://www.dongguk.edu/
National Institution of International Education: http://www.niied.go.kr/
ImJung Lee (Ms.)
Service Center for Foreigners
E mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Source : www.dongguk.edu/mbs/e...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Park Ji-yoon comes back as bad girl with Ryoo Si-won
Singer and actress Park Ji-yoon is coming back as a bad girl with fatal appeal. She has been cast,...More
Ha Ji-won's shining clear ceramic-like skin in photo shoot
Actress Ha Ji-won's shining skin was caught on camera. Ha Ji-won displayed innocent and splendid ,...More
"The King 2 Hearts" Ha Ji-won and Lee Seung-gi's eye contact
Ha Ji-won and Lee Seung-gi's eye contact on snowy fields look like a photo shoot. Ha Ji-won and L,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016Movies Nominees Most Popular Actor in a Movie Most Popular Actor in a Drama