In the picture revealed on the 24th, he had an obvious six pack and a well balanced out body in a half body swim wear.
In contrast to his teenage-looking face, his body was enough to attract the attention of all the female fans.
A spokesperson for the drama said, "Jung Il-woo was coached by Korean representative swimmer Park Tae-hwan's coach for this swimming pool exposure scene. He had been adjusting his diet and exercising like no other for the past few weeks for this. Thankfully this scene turned out great. It's something to look forward to".
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
""49 Days" Jung Il-woo reveals well balanced hot body"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Lee Chun-hee and Jeon Hye-jin, "We're husband and wife"
Lee Chun-hee and Jeon Hye-jin made husband and wife photo collections. Lee Chun-hee and Jeon Hye-,...More
[Entertainment News Station] Lee Mi-sook, "Incite Jang Ja-yeon's will? Unbelieveable"
Actress Lee Mi-sook's side claim it's unbelievable about previous entertainment chairman Kim state,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.