I will certainly bring you back!
This is the determination of a man who's desperately willing to do everything for the child he's carrying in his arms.
God helps those who help themselves, but who will help ex-pastor Joo in his painful journey to save his daughter and his own soul from the from the claws of a madman who has no regard for life? One thing is certain: If he wants to see his beloved child again, Joo Young Soo has to break free from his jaded, self-destructive life.
iFilm released the main poster for "Man of Vendetta" along with the main trailer at the end of May, and both promise an intense emotional experience for the audience. It's clear that this is not just an action movie, but a gripping description of a family's tragedy, a man's struggle with his beliefs.
And the question is, what will the movie-goers carry in their hearts when they leave the theater? Will the movie bring a message of hope? Or will it plunge the audience into despair?
Find out when "Man of Vendetta" opens on July 1st.
Written by: kanshu_bee
5 June 2010, MyungMin International
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017