On the eleventh episode of the SBS drama "A Gentleman's Dignity" coming on the 30th, Kim Ha-nuel changes her style into two ponytails.
All this while, she'd been sporting long hair like the teacher image which made her look elegant and poise. This time she's changed that into something cute and different.
She changes her hairstyle because of the various hairstyles she sees on the streets. Currently in the love mode with Kim Do-jin (Jang Dong-gun), she imagines herself in different hairstyles and images.
This scene was taken in Seoul on the 25th. Wearing her hair on her head in a bun, Kim appeared on the set and was told she looked like a goddess and that she looked much younger.
Source : star.moneytoday.co.kr...Copy & paste guideline for this article
""A Gentleman's Dignity" Kim Ha-neul and her hairstyle"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Hwang Bo-ra is the comical shaman in "Arang and the Magistrate"
Hwang Bo-ra has been cast for the MBC drama "Arang and the Magistrate". She takes on the role of ,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.