MBC drama "A Hundred Year's Inheritance" proved it was the most powerful drama in the weekend.
According to Nielsen Korea, "A Hundred Year's Inheritance" rated 20.4% on the 3rd which is the same as the episode on the 2nd.
Chae-won (Yoo Jin) recovered her memory and planned to take revenge on Yeong-ja (Park Won-sook). Yeon-ja offered her lots of money to stay away from her son Cheol-gyu (Choi Won-yeong) but Chae-won said, "I won't get out of here unless it's in a casket".
SBS "Incarnation of Money" rated 9.2% and KBS 2TV "Gag Concert" rated 19.3%.
Source : news.sportsseoul.com/...Copy & paste guideline for this article
""A Hundred Year's Inheritance" bounces"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Korean Box Office for the Weekend 2013.02.01 ~ 2013.02.03
The number one movie this week is "The Berlin File" (베를린),...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016Movies Nominees Most Popular Actor in a Movie Most Popular Actor in a Drama