MBC drama "A Hundred Year's Inheritance" proved it was the most powerful drama in the weekend.
According to Nielsen Korea, "A Hundred Year's Inheritance" rated 20.4% on the 3rd which is the same as the episode on the 2nd.
Chae-won (Eugene) recovered her memory and planned to take revenge on Yeong-ja (Park Won-sook). Yeon-ja offered her lots of money to stay away from her son Cheol-gyu (Choi Won-young) but Chae-won said, "I won't get out of here unless it's in a casket".
SBS "Incarnation of Money" rated 9.2% and KBS 2TV "Gag Concert" rated 19.3%.
Source : news.sportsseoul.com/...Copy & paste guideline for this article
""A Hundred Year's Inheritance" bounces"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Korean Box Office for the Weekend 2013.02.01 ~ 2013.02.03
The number one movie this week is "The Berlin File" (베를린),...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.