Korean actor Kang Ji-hwan [Asia Economic Daily]
Korean actor Kang Ji-hwan has signed with a new agency, according to a press release by S Plus Entertainment on Friday.
The actor had reportedly sent a contents-certified letter last month to his former agency, Jambo Entertainment, asking to be freed from his contract. Kang is legally bound to Jambo - his agency of six years - til August.
The 32-year-old actor debuted in 2001 in the Korean version of the musical "The Rocky Horror Show". He later gained fame after appearing in notable television dramas, such as "Be Strong, Geum-Soon!"(2005), "Capital Scandal"(2007) and "Hong Gil Dong"(2008).
Reporter : Park So-yoen email@example.com
Editor : Lynn Kim firstname.lastname@example.org
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Andy to meet fans tomorrow before entering military
Korean pop singer 'Andy' Korean singer 'Andy' is set to hold his last fan meeting -- titled "Andy,...More
[Animation] Who is the Best Character - Robot Taekwon V, Dooly or Pororo?
The 'Best Character' will be chosen to represent Korea from among many familiar Korean characters - including Robot Taekwon V, Dooly the Baby Dinosaur, and Pororo the Little Penguin.
The Seoul Metropolitan City announced on December 29 that it is currently conducting a vote among netizens to choo,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.