Actor Kang Sung (Lim Kang-seong, 30) will be married to former VJ and current actress Lee Seul-bi-I (26) in October.
"They have known each other since 7 years ago. They started seeing each other for 2 or 3 months only".
"We knew they were dating but didn't think they thought of marriage. We have checked that she isn't pregnant".
Lee Seul-bi-I joined the entertainment industry as a model for the 10th class of Ceci. She has been in the movies, "Punch Strike", "Hello, Brother" and more, and has hosted programs on cable.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Actor Kang Sung announces marriage, who is his fiancee?"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
TV historical drama evaluation for 10 years... the most watched scene?
Which historical had the highest rating in the last 10 years? On what day was it the highest? Acc,...More
[Spoiler] Added episode 7 captures for the Korean drama "City Hunter"
Added episode 7 captures for the Korean drama "City Hunter",...More
[Spoiler] Added episode 13 captures for the Korean drama "The Greatest Love"
Added episode 13 captures for the Korean drama "The Greatest Love",...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.