Actor Ko Soo (34) will marry a college student 11 years his junior on Feb. 17 in a private ceremony, his agency BH Entertainment said on Wednesday. According to a press release, Ko first met his bride-to-be, a 23-year-old art student, in 2008 and they have been dating ever since.
"As Ko Soo will start shooting his new movie in March, they moved the wedding date forward", the agency said.
On Wednesday morning, prior to the announcement, Ko posted a message about his wedding plans on his fan site, revealing that he fell in love with a woman in 2008 and they both immediately knew they had found their perfect match.
"We decided to be together our entire lives because we trust and depend on each other more than anyone else", he said.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.