Source : www.koreatimes.co.kr...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Brisbane Film Fest to Honor SK Films
A retrospective celebrating South Korean independent films will open at this year's Brisbane International Film Festival.
Seven works, including Lee Song-hee's "Camellia Project-Three Queer Stories at Bogil Island," Chon Kyong-il's "Illusion," and Cho Sung-yun's "The Time Odyssey," will be show,...More
'Crying Fist' Hits Top of Box Office
After a weekend of fierce competition, the film "Crying Fist (Chumogi Unda)" came up as the winner grabbing the top spot in the local box office, beating out "A Bittersweet Life (Talkomhan Insaeng)" by only a slim margin.
The two domestic films opened nationwide on April 1.
"Crying Fist," a ,...More
The 48th San Francisco International Film Festival to invite 4 Korean cinemas.
The 48th San Francisco International Film Festival to be opened on April 21, invited a total of 4 Korean cinemas.
In its 'World Cinema' section, 'Low Life' by filmmaker Im Kwon-taek, 'Bin Jip - 3-Iron' by filmmaker Kim Ki-duk and so forth were invited and in its 'Midnight movies' section, omnib,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.