Korean actor On Joo-wan [Yuleum Entertainment]
Korean actor On Joo-wan will be discharged from the military on Friday upon which he will complete South Korea's two-year mandatory military service.
"My time serving at the Ministry of National Defense was unlike any other experience that I have had and my time there was something different and very valuable", On was quoted as saying, adding that he hopes to become a better person and actor after his discharge.
"We have had many fans asking about On being discharged from the military", an official from his agency Yuleum Entertainment told 10Asia over the phone. "It won't be an official meeting but we plan on holding a small gathering that day for On to greet his fans and speak about his future plans".
On, 26, made his debut with an appearance in 2004 film "Flying Boys" and has since starred in other movies including "The Aggressives" (2005), "The City of Violence" (2006)" and "My Mighty Princess" (2008).
Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@
Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Lee Da-hae holds surprise fan meeting for fans in China
Korean actress Lee Da-hae (middle) with fans at a surprise meet-and-greet in China. [DBM Entertain,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.