Day 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Source : english.kbs.co.kr...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Popular Culture Reflects Social Changes
By Chung Ah-young
The craze for plastic surgery, suicides of celebrities, and singers and actors doing "comedy" gigs on entertainment programs seem to be separate areas of the local showbiz industry. But they are closely interconnected through the same mechanisms in this fast-chan,...More
Koreans Bid Emotional Farewell to Roh
By Kim Rahn
Countless mourners bade farewell to the former President Roh Moo-hyun at his funeral service in Seoul and in his rural hometown in South Gyeongsang Province, Friday.
Roh's coffin, covered with the national flag, "taegeukgi", was carried out of the community center i,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.