Korean Actress Hong Soo-hyun [BOF Entertainment]
"Komome", to be helmed by Japanese filmmaker Isao Yukisada, is about the romance between a movie director, to be played by Korean actor Seol Kyeong-gu and a young girl by Japanese actress Yuriko Yoshitaka.
Hong will play the role of Sun-ah who is an actress in the film that Seol's character directs.
The picture is made up of three different segments directed by three Asian directors is set in the past, present and future in the city of Busan, Korea. The first feature "Iron Pussy" is set in the past, "Komome" in the present and the final episode "Love For Sale" in the future.
Hong has appeared in several dramas, films and musicals since her debut as a model in 2001. She most recently appeared in hit TV series "Temptation of an Angel".
Reporter : Lucia Hong firstname.lastname@example.org
Editor : Jessica Kim email@example.com
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
"Master of Study" creator compliments Korean TV series
Original creator of "Master of Study" Mita Norifusa [Asia Economic Daily] Japanese comic artist M,...More
Lee Byung-hun wins best jewellery wearer award in Japan
Korean actor Lee Byung-hun and Madame Miyuki at the International Jewelry Tokyo event [BH Entertai,...More
[PHOTO] Kim Jeong-hoon attends military media event
Singer and actor Kim Jeong-hoon [Park Sung-ki/Asia Economic Daily] Singer and actor Kim Jeong-hoo,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.