2016/11/14 | 1187 views | | Permalink
YG Entertainment released an official statement about actress Kim Sae-ron's contract with the company.
According to YG officials, "We are very happy to have such a talented actress join our company. We will continue to work with her so she can grow as an actress".
Kim revealed more adult-like acting this past July in the JTBC drama, "Mirror of the Witch".
She first entered stardom in 2010 in the movie, "The Man From Nowhere", when she was just 10 years old.
She has since then won several rookie awards at film awards ceremonies.
Source: Sports DongA
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
"Missing 9" Confirms Casting of EXO Chanyeol, Lee Sun-bin, Choi Tae-joon, Ryoo Won
EXO's Chanyeol and actors Lee Sun-bin, Choi Tae-joon and Ryoo Won have been confirmed for the upco,...More
Lee Jong-suk and Suzy to Star In Upcoming Drama "While You Were Sleeping - 2017"
Popular stars Lee Jong-suk and 'Suzy' will be acting together for the new drama, "While You Were S,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.