Added new images and video for the upcoming Korean movie "My Way"
"My Way" (2010)
Directed by Kang Je-gyu
With Jang Dong-gun, Joe Odagiri, Fan Bingbing, Kim In-kwon, Han Seung-hyeon, Yang Jin-seok,...
"My Way" was formerly known as "D-Day". "My Way" is a co-production between South Korea and the USA.
Jun-shik, who works for Tatsuo's grandfather's farm while Korea is colonized by Japan but he has a dream to participate in Tokyo Olympics as a marathon runner. Tatsuo also aims to become a marathon runner, so the two are in rivalry. But the war breaks out and they both are forced to enlist the army.
Tatsuo became the head of defense in Jun-shik's unit and he devises a scheme but fails. Jun-shik and Tatsuo are held captive by the Soviets. They run away but soon are captured by Germans and forced to separate. In 1944, they meet again at the shores of Normandy.
Release date in Korea : 2011/12/21
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Yim Jae Beum set to perform at Seattle's Key Arena and New Jersey's Prudential Center in January 2012 in celebration of the Lunar New Year
Los Angeles, CA – (Dec 14, 2011) Entitled Entertainment is pleased to announce Yim Jae Beum',...More
First K-POP Concert Achieves Great Success in South America
(Above picture: Idol groups held a concert in Brazil, which was the first K-Pop Concert in South A,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.