Added new stills and video for the Korean movie "Duet"
Ko Ah-seong interview
Directed by Lee Sang-bin
With Ko Ah-seong, James Page,...
A wannabe musician Nancy leaves for England with a painful memory of love to get inspiration in music. She meets escort Jude in Heathrow airport and start a journey of 15 days together and even though their tastes are very different, they find feelings for each other in between love and friendship.
Then one day, because of a minor misunderstanding, Jude and nancy become awkward and Nancy leaves to Skye Island in Scotland.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Star-wannabes suffer exploitation
Female aspirants are still easy target of sexual assaults By Kim Rahn Stars can look good and seemingly show that having fame and wealth can mean they have everything they want. It's no wonder that so many teenagers hope to become entertainers. But murkiness awaits the star-wannabes, including un,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Movie of the Week