Added new stills and video for the Korean movie "Nameless Gangster"
"Nameless Gangster" (2011)
Directed by Yoon Jong-bin
With Choi Min-sik, Ha Jung-woo, Cho Jin-woong, Ma Dong-seok, Kwak Do-won, Kim Seong-gyoon,...
Also known as "War against Crime: Golden Age of the Bad Guys"
A corrupted customs officer, Choi Ik-hyeon, faces losing his job. Then, his life turns around as he meets ganster Choi Hyeong-bae who has connection with the Yakuza. They quickly form a partnetship; Hyeong-bae helps Ik-hyeon set up a business with the money from drug trafficking while Ik-hyeon lobbies for his partner Hyeong-bae. As the government declares war on crime, however, their partnership begins to crack.
Release date in Korea : 2012/02/02
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Korea's Culture Industry Rakes In $800 Mil. in 2011
Korea's culture industry raked in hundreds-of-millions of dollars from abroad last year thanks to the wide popularity of K-Pop.The Bank of Korea said Monday that all forms of content production and cultural services Korea provided overseas in 2011 brought in nearly 800-million U.S. dollars in profit,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.