Added new videos for the upcoming Korean movie "●REC"
Directed by So Joon-moon
With Song Sam-dong, Jo Hye-hoon,...
Young-joon and Joon-seok decide to create a memory they never had in celebration of their 5th year. They go to a motel and record their precious memory in a camcorder. The night gets deeper and their love turns into something else...
A gay couple makes videos for themselves in celebration of their 5th anniversary. Looking back in the past, they both promise never changing love for each other. However, as time passes, it simply feels like today is going to be the last for them. The small motel room is soon filled with the memories and remorse they both shared. A short film by So Joon-moon from "Auld Lang Syne", It describes the parting of a homosexual couple through the medium of video. Shocking self-images, sexual scenes, and the performance of the actors add to the reality of the movie.
Release date in Korea : 2011/11/24
Poster making of
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
30s trailer released for the upcoming Korean documentary "White Jungle"
30s trailer released for the upcoming Korean documentary "White Jungle",...More
Added new videos for the upcoming Korean movie "SIU"
Added new videos for the upcoming Korean movie "SIU",...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.