Added poster for the upcoming Korean documentary "Jinsuk and Me" (2012)
Directed by Lee Soo-jung
I was living a comfortable life. Until I got on that bus...However, June 2011 my life changed. At first I was just a passenger. I was sorry, I wanted to see and wanted to be some kind of support. I started taking in those people of surprising scenes in my camera. People who make hope, those who make the bus and those who get on it and Kim Jinsuk and laborers who continued the high sit-in's without knowing how long it will last. The woman from the high and dangerous place started communicating with the people through Twitter and became friends. I was in love with her. The love spread to not only her but everyone else. The fight that seemed impossible became otherwise as I believed in love and hope.
Release date in Korea : 2012/09/27
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.