Added trailer, stills and updated cast for the upcoming Korean drama "Pit-a-pat, My Love"
A "Glad to Love You" follow up. Jo Ha-rang is the ex-wife of the lead male and conglomerate, challenging herself to an extreme change.
Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2011/05/02
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Lee Ji-ah "We met in 1993 at age 15 and married in 1997"
Actress Lee Ji-ah (33) met Seo Taiji for the first time at the age of 15 and had built on love wit,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Drama of the week