Source : www.koreacontent.org...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Champ broadcasts the Japanese animated film CROKET!
Champ, CJ Media's animation channel, announced on July 27 that beginning on July 31, it will be broadcasting CROKET!, a Japanese action?adventure animated film on weekdays at 4:30 PM.
CROKET! is a 52-episode animation series about a boy named Croket, with his friends and rivals called 'Bankers',,...More
'Emperor of the Sea' embarks on Indian journey
By Kim Seung-ho
Korean Public Relations Officer in India
India has finally opened its firmly closed doors to a Korean television drama.
From July 23, India's state broadcaster DD-TV decided to air every Sunday the Korean Broadcasting System (KBS)'s "Emperor of the Sea". DD-TV is the only air-ba,...More
Korea's Film Market World's 9th Largest
A state film council said Thursday that Korea is the world's ninth-largest film market. In addition, its market share of domestic films is the fifth-biggest in the world.
According to the Korea Film Council, Korea ranked ninth in the world both in the size of its movie market and box office reven,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.