Source : www.koreacontent.org...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Champ broadcasts the Japanese animated film CROKET!
Champ, CJ Media's animation channel, announced on July 27 that beginning on July 31, it will be broadcasting CROKET!, a Japanese action?adventure animated film on weekdays at 4:30 PM.
CROKET! is a 52-episode animation series about a boy named Croket, with his friends and rivals called 'Bankers',,...More
'Emperor of the Sea' embarks on Indian journey
By Kim Seung-ho
Korean Public Relations Officer in India
India has finally opened its firmly closed doors to a Korean television drama.
From July 23, India's state broadcaster DD-TV decided to air every Sunday the Korean Broadcasting System (KBS)'s "Emperor of the Sea". DD-TV is the only air-ba,...More
Korea's Film Market World's 9th Largest
A state film council said Thursday that Korea is the world's ninth-largest film market. In addition, its market share of domestic films is the fifth-biggest in the world.
According to the Korea Film Council, Korea ranked ninth in the world both in the size of its movie market and box office reven,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.