Source : www.koreatimes.co.kr...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Hanbando Expected to Reel in Summer Filmgoers
The Korean film industry is going through a low unseen in recent years, with movie theatres no longer required to guarantee a screening quota for domestic productions starting from July.
But there are hopes that things will look up, with the release of one of the summer's most anticipated Korean fi,...More
Korean Short Films Selected for Washington Film Fest
From June 19 until June 30, Washington DC will host the Asia-European Film Festival. Three Korean short films have been selected to screen at this event: Oh! Beautiful Life (2003), A Vital Activity (2003) and The Weight of Her (2003).
The festival intents to show, discuss and analyze contemporary,...More
Asian Film Academy 2006 at PIFF
143 Applicants from 20 Countries Applied for AFA
AFA 2006 at PIFF
Asian Film Academy 2006 at PIFF: 143 Applicants from 20 Countries Applied for AFA
The result of recruitment in Asian Film Academy (AFA) hosted by Pusan International Film Festival, Dongseo University and Korean Film Academy d,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
*** Giveaways ***
Drama of the week