Source : www.koreaherald.co.kr...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Curtain falls on Pusan film fest
The 13th Pusan International Film Festival, which featured 315 films from 60 countries, will wrap up its nine-day run today in the southeastern port city of Busan with the closing film "I Am Happy", directed by Korean filmmaker Yoon Jong-chan.
Amid expectations about the festival's growing influe,...More
Mysterious Artist Resurfaces on Modern Culture Scene
By Chung Ah-young Staff Reporter The Joseon Kingdom might have been the wrong time for mysteriou,...More
[ChanMi's movie news] Hyeon Bin and Lee Bo-yeong at press conference
There has been a press conference for the movie "I Am Happy" starring Hyeon Bin and Lee Bo-yeong. T,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.