General service Channel A drama "Bachelor's Vegetable Store" increased its viewing percentage.
According to AGB Nielsen Media Research on February 23rd, the nineteenth episode of "Bachelor's Vegetable Store", aired on February 22nd, took in 0.877% of viewers. This is 0.496% higher than its previous 0.381%.
"Bachelor's Vegetable Store" is looking towards its concluding 24th episode and as the conflict of the drama rises to a peak, the viewing percentages rose with it, landing it in first place on this day.
On the nineteenth episode, Ga-on (Wang Ji-hye) tried to run away with Kang-seon (Hwang Sin-hye), who was living day after day in fear and anxiety, but she refused and this led to the dissolution of their friendship.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
""Bachelor's Vegetable Store" ratings rise, currently in the lead"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[Spoiler] "The Sun and the Moon" Nam Bo-ra's evil deed surfaces
Nam Bo-ra's hidden secrets have started surfacing. On the latest episode of MBC drama "The Sun an,...More
Added posters and new teasers for the upcoming Korean drama "A Wife's Credentials"
Added posters and new teasers for the upcoming Korean drama "A Wife's Credentials",...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.