Korean actress Bae Doona [Barunson Entertainment]
Korean actress Bae Doona has been cast as the female lead in a new weekend drama, according to the series' producer MBC on Tuesday.
MBC announced in a press release that Bae will be playing the female lead role for an upcoming weekend drama titled "Gloria", based on the lives of people who work at a nightclub.
Bae is set to play the role of Na Jin-jin, who lost her parents at an early age and has been living with her older sister, who dreams of becoming a singer at the age of 30.
The new series will be helmed by Kim Min-sik, whose previous works include "The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry", and written by scenarist Jung Ji-woo. It also stars Korean actors Lee Chun-hee, Seo Ji-seok, Lee Jong-won and actress So I-hyeon.
Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@
Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>
Source : 10.asiae.co.kr/Articl...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
FT Island and CNBLUE's records top Taiwan music charts
Korean rock bands FT Island (top) and CNBLUE (below) [FNC Music] Korean rock bands FT Island and ,...More
Jay Park to start shooting "Hype Nation 3D" on Thursday
Former 2PM leader Jay Park arrives at Incheon International Airport in Korea on June 18, 2010. [As,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017