What dramas are currently hot and which are not?
Well, according to reports on the viewer's ratings on various Korean dramas currently airing released on the 23rd, KBS 2TV's weekend show "Believe in Love" had the highest figures.
The ratings for this past episode which aired on the 22nd garnered 27.5%. This was a 6.1% drop from the day before which saw 21.4%.
The storyline for the 22nd was about "Myung-hee" (played by Han Chae-ah) accepting "Chul-soo's" (played by Jo Jin-woong) proposal. "Myung-hee" comes running into the house in excitement. After hearing her news, "Yoon-hee" (played by Hwang Woo-seul-hye) feels jealous and seeks out Woo-jin (played by Lee Pil-mo). "Yoon Hwa-young" (played by Yoon Mi-ra) just happened to be at the right place at the right time and thus dangers the couple from being outed.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Cha In-pyo and Sin Ae-ra to Appear in 'We Are Family'
Star actors such as Cha In-pyo, Sin Ae-ra, and Yoo Seon and singers such as Sean and Park Ji-yoon ,...More
Kim Ki-duk Wins Best Picture in Un Certain Regard at Cannes
Director Kim Ki-duk poses during a photocall of Director Kim Ki-duk poses during a photocall of "ARI,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
*** Giveaways ***