In the picture, Baek Sung-hyun is wearing a bright pastel outfit and is staring at the camera with a shy but fluttering expression.
Another picture is a contrast to this one where he is wearing a dark toned outfit with melancholy eyes and a sharp side view.
This image of Baek is very different from the comical image of him in the current KBS drama "Big".
Fans say, "Baek is so attractive! I thought he was just like a little boy in the drama but this is new", "He is going back and forth being a boy and a man", "The colors look good on you", "You are so attractive" and more.
Source : tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read...Copy & paste guideline for this article
""Big" Baek Sung-hyun pure VS dark "
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Kang Kyeong-joon cast for "To The Beautiful You" as track coach
Actor Kang Kyeong-joon has been cast for the SBS drama "To The Beautiful You" as a track coach. A,...More
[Spoiler] Jang Sin-yeong deals with Kim Sang-joong
Jang Sin-yeong flipped the plates with Park Geun-hyeong and this time changed her course to Kim Sa,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.