Korean singer and actor Big Bang member T.O.P (Choi Seung-hyeon) [YG Entertainment]
Big Bang member T.O.P(Choi Seung-hyeon) unveiled his solo single and music video today, according to a press release from his agency YG Entertainment on Monday.
YG announced in a press release that T.O.P's latest solo single and full-length music video of "Turn it Up" has been revealed on online music sites.
The song features hip hop beats with a heavy bass background and witty rap lyrics by the singer.
"Turn it Up" will go on sale in stores on Wednesday and will also be featured as a track on Big Bang's special live concert album "2010 Big Show".
T.O.P., whose real name is Choi Seung-hyeon, made his debut in 2007 as the rapper of the five-member boy band. They are considered to be a huge cultural icon for youngsters in Korea.
He is currently promoting upcoming war pic "71-Into the Fire", where he plays a student soldier which has accumulated over 1.1 million admissions since its release date last Wednesday.
Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@
Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017