Bong Tae-gyu becomes the first male Adam in a musical.
He has been cast for the role of Adam in the musical "Falling For Eve" startong on the 23rd of July.
He has been in the play "University of Laughter" last year but this is the first time he's attempting at a musical.
"Falling For Eve" is new by Joe Dipietro from "I Love You" and "All Shook Up" and it is having its premier in Korea.
Motivated by the Adam and Eve story, this musical draws humanity's fist romance in a delightful way through the story in the Garden of Eden with the innocent Adam and sexy Eve.
Other than Bong Tae-gyu, actors Lee Dong-ha and Hong Hee-won have been cast as Adam's and Lee Bo-ram plays the role of Even. Other actors and actresses Jeong Sang-hoon, Koo Won-yeong, Kim Dae-jong, Ryoo Seung-joo, Moon Hye-won and others are going to be on stage.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[Spoiler] "The Greatest Love" Kong Hyo-jin in an accident? Netizens "Don't kill her!"
With one more episode to go, "The Greatest Love" showed a shocking preview of Goo Ae-jeong in a ca,...More
[Spoiler] "Romance Town" Seong Yoo-ri in tears because of Jeong Kyeo-woon's father
Seong Yoo-ri got hurt from what Jeong Kyeo-woon's father said and cried tears. On the 13th episod,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016Movies Nominees Most Popular Actor in a Movie Most Popular Actor in a Drama