Drama poster of "Bread, Love and Dreams" [KBS]
KBS series "Bread, Love and Dreams" continued to prove that it is no match on Wednesday and Thursday nights, blowing away its competition on the same time slot.
Figures from TNmS (Total National Multimedia Statistics) on Friday indicated that "Bread, Love and Dreams", into its fourth week, scored viewership ratings of 33.4 percent on June 30 and 35.8 percent last night. Compared to the previous week, the drama has seen an average increase of 4.6 percent.
Statistics released by AGB Nielsen Media Research showed slightly lower ratings -- 31 percent on Wednesday and 31.6 percent the following day.
This week's episode focused on how Tak-koo (played by Yoon Si-yoon) begins to compete with Ma-joon (played by Joo Won) while staying at the house of baking master Oh Doo-yong (played by Jang Hang-seon).
Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@
Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
"Man of Vendetta" tops box office among Korean films released on July 1st
"Man of Vendetta", which was released on July 1st in South Korean theaters nationwide, took the to,...More
[ChanMi's star news] Jeong Soo-yeong to be married
Jeong Soo-yeong, of "Fantastic Couple", will be wed on the 2nd.,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.