Current No. 1 Korean TV series "Bread, Love and Dreams" may spark an interest in bread-making in all of Asia with the show being sold to six countries and set to sign more broadcasting deals.
The drama's marketer ZOOM announced through a press release Tuesday that Wednesday and Thursday primetime series has been sold to China, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Vietnam and Cambodia.
The show is also expected to sign with an additional three countries including Malaysia, Singapore and the Philippines while at the ongoing broadcasting content trade show BCWW (BROADCAST WORLD WIDE).
The four main characters of "Bread, Love and Dreams" -- namely Yoon Si-yoon, Lee Yeong-ah, Yoo Jin and Joo Won, are set to go on a promotional tour to several of the countries in time with the broadcasting schedules of the show.
"Bread, Love and Dreams", about the success story of baker Kim Tak-koo, has recently been scoring ratings in the 40 percent range, which places the show on 'national drama' status.
Reporter : Jessica Kim jesskim@
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Kim Min-jong says Choi Si-won has much potential as actor
Singer and actor Choi Si-won speaks during a showcase for upcoming TV series "Athena" held at the ,...More
Song Seung-heon says wants to dine with Girls' Generation and Kara
Actor Song Seung-heon speaks during a showcase for film "A Better Tomorrow" held at a CJ CGV theat,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.