Source : www.koreaherald.co.kr...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
The Year's 2 Top Films Head to Sitges
The 2 top-grossing Korean films of 2008 thus far have both been invited to the 41st Sitges International Film Festival in Catalonia, Spain. Kim Jee-woon's kimchi-western "The Good, The Bad, The Weird", and NA Hong-jin's debut thriller "The Chaser" will both screen in the fest's main program, 'Offic,...More
"Death Bell" ("Gosa") is unafraid of big-budget competitors
Local horror title "Death Bell" ("Gosa") looks set to axe fellow horror films from their top ranking,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.