The poster shoot for upcoming KBS 2TV drama "Ad Genius Lee Tae-baek" was revealed.
Jin Goo led the atmosphere of the photo shoot with pleasure and Park Ha-seon was the vitamin of the set. Jo Hyeon-jae appeared in a suit that showed off his perfect fit and Han Chae-yeong wore a dress that hugged her body tight.
The four people worked off their characters according to who they were in the drama and didn't forget to monitor each other and give advice.
The actors were considerate of the actresses and let them go first and called each other by their character names. They also used their break times to work on their scripts and lines.
Photographer Hwang Yeong-cheol said, "They were so bright and supportive throughout the whole shoot. There are so many best cuts I'm going to have a tough time sorting them out".
Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Bring the "Ad Genius Lee Tae-baek" cast together andů"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Lee Min-ho sincerely thought about "Friends 2" butů
Actor Lee Min-ho declined to be in "Friends 2". His agency told a media, "Matter in scheduling ma,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Drama of the week