It's all about the flower-boy (pretty boy) effect! Cable drama "Flower Boy Ramyun Shop" has been dubbed the king of cable TV for the third straight week.
According to a TV viewership ratings company AGB Nielsen Media Research on November 16th, the Monday-Tuesday drama "Flower Boy Ramyun Shop" has maintained an average rating of 2.628% for the past three weeks. The all time high was 3.22%.
It's been popular with the women in all age demographics, from their teens to their 50's. This just goes to show another instance of the "F-4 effect", originally seen through the drama "Boys Over Flower".
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
A new Day dawns for K-pop: Canadian rapper sings Korean lyrics
Last October, Canadian rapper Jesse Day spit-fired the Korean lyrics of "외톨이",...More
Honorary Busan fest chief Kim Dong-ho to make directorial debut
Honorary Festival Director of the Busan International Film Festival (BIFF) Kim Dong-ho is set to m,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017