First being broadcast on the 2nd, "Can You Hear my Heart" is about a girl who lives with her 7 year old minded father acting dumb herself and about a man who is deaf but pretends he can hear everything.
Partner role Cha Dong-joo's act Kang Chan-hee is also drawing attention to his acting, making it hard to believe this is his debut drama.
Kang Chan-hee made a strong impression on the viewers and making them look forward to another birth of a talented kid actor.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
""Can You Hear My Heart" Kim Sae-ron and Kang Chan-hee kids act, favorable comments"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Koo Hye-seon and Choi Daniel lead "The Musical" drift... why? Couldn't form a ground wave
The drama "The Musical" is drifting. "The Musical" (written by Kim Hee-jae and directed by Kim Ky,...More
Min Hyo-rin "My nose is 100% natural, just my eyes and teeth"
Actress Min Hyo-rin spoke about the rumors about her nose. She appeared in the SBS TV program "Ev,...More
Rain, reveals 16 year-old picture "Spiteful but pitiful"
Singer "Rain" revealed a picture of himself when he was 16. Those who have seen this picture say,,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.