It was the way a suit should be worn, even in front of a World Star.
kwon Sang-woo was on the red carpet of the official premier of the movie "Ashes and Bones" on the 17th. He was there with his team from the movie "12 Zodiac Heads".
Kwon wore a white shirt under his black suit, finishing off with a black bow tie. His hair was simple. Divided into two parts he gave a gentle image and was overall very neat.
Meanwhile, "12 Zodiac Heads" was starred and directed by Jackie Chan. This is his 100th movie. The cost of the movie adds up to 100 billion won and was taken in France and China. To be released this coming December.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Choi Chul-ho confesses, "When my son asked if I lied, I was speechless"
Actor Choi Chul-ho who was charged with assault before confessed his feelings for the past 2 years,...More
Added new images for the upcoming Korean drama "A Gentleman's Dignity"
Added new images for the upcoming Korean drama "A Gentleman's Dignity",...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.