Kim Myeong-min becomes one with the character as soon as the filming starts. This year, many audience are awaiting to see how he will be shown in the new film.
He received the Best Main Actor Award for his great work and effort.
This July, he is returning as "Man of Vendetta" as a Reverend who has his daughter kidnapped! The character name is Ju Youngsoo and will have great wave of emotions and also be very violent.
The character will have two images and will be full of anger. He chases after the kidnapper and will be the father with rage and distress.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"[ChanMi's movie news] Kim Myeong-min in "Man of Vendetta""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[ChanMi's movie news] Korean movie lacking Korean pride?
Movie, "71-Into the Fire" to be released on June 16th had its press meeting at Stanford University,...More
Wonder Girls told to "wait to date" by Park Jin-young
Korean pop group Wonder Girls [Asia Economic Daily] Female pop group Wonder Girls have revealed t,...More
Lee Sun-kyun says single-episode dramas "got me where I am"
Lee Sun-kyun is an actor who has built up his acting skills through single-episode dramas. From play,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.