He will be taking on the role of Chang-ih, he said that this was a new challenge and opened up a new world through this experience.
After this movie, many said that this character has made his eye contact fearful.
It cost about 20,000,000,000 Won to film this movie in 11 countries!
This movie has also been invited to the Toronto Film Festival, Galasection!
Let's hope that more of our Korean movies make it big around the world!
So far, "The Good, the Bad, the Weird" is number 1 movie wanted to be seen.
Source : cynews.cyworld.com/Se...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"[ChanMi's movie news] Lee Byung-hun, first time in 17 years being the antagonist"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[ChanMi's movie news] New movie starring Han Eun-jeong, Jeong Jae-yeong, and Heo Joon-ho.
It's about Choseon in 1448 where the King Sae Jong tries to make his land independent through his ne,...More
[ChanMi's drama news] Japanese version of "Devil" !
Viewers in Japan are already loving the Japanese version of "Devil" that was first aired this 4th. ,...More
[ChanMi's star news] Short or long, they all look gorgeous!
Korean Culture Sound Exhibitory opened the 9th Jeon-joo International Film Festival this July 1st. ,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.