She has a clear complexion with straight black hair. It seems as if she is full of fear yet she does not show it. She is able to hold much emotion inside.
Her character Joo Hye-rin the daughter of Joo Yeong-soo acted by Kim Myeong-min lives with the kidnapper for 8 years and grow up.
She had been in the 2008 horror special "Evil Twin" as the demon possessed girl.
She beat 500 other girls for this role in the movie. Withe her great resume, she was sure to get this role that required a great acting skill as a girl who suffered at such a young age.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"[ChanMi's movie news] New rising child actress?"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[ChanMi's star news] Seo Woo "My worst acting was in Cinderella's Sister"
"Cinderella's Sister" is now ended and Seo Woo told of her feelings toward this drama. Through an,...More
[ChanMi's drama news] Sin Min-ah and Lee Seung-gi's new drama poster!
"My Girlfriend is a Gumiho" posters have been taken. This new SBS drama poster has been taken on ,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016Movies Nominees Most Popular Actor in a Movie Most Popular Actor in a Drama
Drama of the week