Daniel Henney has been back in Korea for a time now. Why didn't we know about this?
He was seeking rest after shooting the Hollywood movie, 'X-men Original - Wolverine' in New Zealand. The movie is to be released in May 2009.
Continuing his stardom in Korea after the movie, "My Father", Henney's photoshoots will be published and take he is planning to take roles speaking in Korean, which he has been practicing fervently.
Source : cynews.cyworld.com/se...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[ChanMi's movie news] Jang Geun-Seok, 19 year-old father!
Ladies, don't worry, it's in a movie! Our 22 year-old handsome actor takes on a role as a teen fathe,...More
Female Singers Return for Summer
By Han Sang-hee
Summer is not just about the sizzling sun, cool beaches and ice cream; it's also about new styles, music and fashion.
Top Korean female singers are preparing for big comebacks this season and some are already making headlines with their new looks and music.
Expo on Traditional Korean Culture to be Held in Seoul
The Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism will hold the 2008 Han Style Expo for Korean traditional culture in Seoul.
This expo is an industrial event showing a variety of traditional Korean products and all kinds of information related to six categories of Korean traditional culture, dubbed "Ha,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.